Removal of hair roots to keep your hair removal effect for several weeks ( from 2 to 5, depending on the structure of the hair ). Regular use of this method of hair removal makes the hair becomes weaker and much less visible. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for two to eight weeks, although some people will start to see regrowth in only a week.
Almost any area of the body can be waxed including eyebrows, face, bikini area, legs, arms, armpits, back, abdomen and feet.
Preparation to the treatment:
- It is best to leave at least three weeks of re-growth before making your appointment Hair should be of sufficient length (0.5 cm- 1 cm.) This will allow the wax to grip the hair effectively, pulling it from the root, which will ensure a smooth finish,
- Prep the area during the week prior to your appointment by exfoliating the area to be waxed. This will open up the follicle and minimise the chance of ingrown hairs occurring,
- On the day of your waxing appointment do not apply any creams or lotions on the area to be treated.
- After treatment:
- Keep the waxed area clean, and avoid heat and friction during the next 24-48 hours.
- Approximately 24 hours after waxing, avoid sun tanning and do not use the sauna,
- You should refrain from using personal care products with chemicals, and for waxing underarms – deodorant.