Mesotherapy has now been used successfully for the treatment of cosmetic conditions, including skin rejuvenation and improvement, hair regrowth, localised fat reduction and as a treatment for cellulite. Mesotherapy involves multiple injections beneath the surface of the skin using a very fine needle. The treatment can help to improve circulation, replace lost vitamins, minerals and amino acids, or boost levels of hyaluronic acid. Micro-injections are given every couple of weeks for 3-5 treatment courses. Some individuals may require a longer initial course of treatment. When the desired effects are achieved, you will require a maintenance program every 2-3 months or so.
you can resume normal activities immediately after a mesotherapy treatment
mesotherapy in the treatment of ageing skin aims to replace minerals, vitamins and amino acids that are found in lower levels in skin as we age. It can also boost levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin to maintain firmness and texture. The procedure helps to stimulate collagen production, which can improve skin tone and help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Contraindications to treatment:
- theraphy against cancerous
- purulent inflammations of the skin
- autoimmune diseases
- infectious virus hepatitis
Before you undergo mesotherapy you will need to have a consultation with a mesotherapy practitioner. During your consultation they will be able to decide if the treatment is right for you. You will usually be given a consent form to sign to make sure you fully understand what the procedure involves and any possible risks and side effects.
A treatment is to restore proper hydration and oxygenation of your skin. The use of highly concentrated serum and other professional products increase the level of skin hydration even by 40%. The treatment is highly recommended for people with dehydrated skin, after sun exposure or due to hormonal problems. It can be used regardless of age and season – preparations for treatment are selected individually to the needs and skin condition.
facial for skin with a dull tone and lacks firmness, luminosity and vitality, recovery after overexposure to the sun
This facial will reactivate your skins defences leaving your skin oxygenated, hydrated, and firmer and smoothed.
The treatment provides effective and lasting balance to oily, acned, or mixed type skin. It regulates excessive sebum, reduces the formation of blackheads and inflammation.
seborrheic, dirty and acne skin
cleansed, matte skin, inflammation soothed and its formation prevented
Mature skin due to hormonal changes not only loses its firmness, but also loses its natural glow or its elasticity. Products used in the treatment help visibly restore the lipid layer of the skin. With the right methods of application of cosmetics skin after the treatment is more tense, nourished and radiant
mature, with wrinkles, requires the improvement of tension and firming, nourishing and regenerating
it is revitalizing treatment that visibly redefines the facial oval and contours,
it delivers a ‘lift’ effect to help skin appear more replenished and younger-looking,
delivers smooth, toned and radiant skin.
sensitive or irritated skin, after manual cleansing or treatments with acids, also after intense sun exposure
calm and control your hypersensitivity, strengthen capillaries, soothe and hydrate, rendering your skin evenly toned
One of the most popular common methods of cleansing the skin is manual.
After washing off the make-up beautician analyses the state of the skin and determine what additional treatment would be taken.
Depending on the type of skin appropriately selected peeling has to be done – granular enzyme, gomage cavitation or chemical.
The next step in treatment is treat the skin with a special mask and by special device called vapozon. Steam, heat, and mask enlarge pores and using ozone at the end of treatment additionally limit the generation of inflammation.
Cleansing method includes a simple decoupling and the use of compounds that by using pressure fingers beautician pores open up, as a result of this is removed contents of acne and comedones. Sometimes beautician uses disposable needles to puncture closed milia and blackheads.
After cleansing the skin has to be disinfected by the beautician. The skin may be also disinfected by ozone produced by apparatus darsonval.
The next stage of the treatment is to apply an attenuating mask, and then to a properly selected protective cream. Finally, at the request of the customer daily makeup can be provided.
The manual cleaning treatment can be extended by applying highly concentrated preparations, using iontophoresis, ultrasound and needleless mesotherapy or use of specialized masks if needed.
- oily skin
- acne, impure (blackheads, milia)
- delivers smooth, toned and radiant skin
- remove keratinized epidermis
- streamlining the hair follicles and sebaceous glands
Mandelic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) extracted from bitter almond that has been studied extensively as a treatment for common skin concerns as photoaging, acne and melasm. Mandelic acid works on two levels: as a mild exfoliant and as an antibacterial. It has been clinically proven to help eliminate hyperpigmentation in the skin, such as melasma, as well as acne and oily skin.
It has also been shown to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles from the skin. Mandelic makes a great chemical peel and is less irritating than a glycolic peel with very similar results.
After treatment, exfoliation is a small, barely visible or absent. This gentle and effective treatment does not exclude a patient from active life.
It is recommended to perform a series of 6-8 sessions.
- anti-aging ingredient to help diminish and prevent signs of aging
- excellent for treating acne, wrinkles, sensitive and sun damaged skin
- acne, maculopapular, pustular
- seborrheic skin
- revitalization of the skin
- pigment disorders
- helps to strengthen the collagen,
- delaying and even reversing the appearance of wrinkles in the skin,
- smooth, toned and radiant skin,
- skin hydration,
- an even skin tone,
- tan faster stimulation
Glycolic acid peel preparations are recommended for those whose skin is showing signs of aging. Fine lines, brown marks and dry spots (solar keratoses) can improve with regular applications or peels. Glycolic acid may also prove helpful for those prone to acne.
The advantage of glycolic acid is that it improves the condition of the skin at any age.
Glycolic Acids work by stimulating new growth of skin and collagen by decreasing the bond that holds dead skin cells on the surface. This allows dead cells to be removed gradually; leaving behind a layer of smoother and softer skin.
It is available in different concentrations. There are many products with varying concentrations of various fruit acids in differing bases, from the choice of an
appropriate concentration dependent the way and intensity of its effects on the skin. This makes possible to select appropriate concentration of a product depending on skin type, the nature of the disorder and the expected long term effects.
The concentration of 15% glycolic acid has a very strong moisturizing and invisible to the eye exfoliating effect. It supports renewal and regeneration of the dermis by stimulating the activity of fibroblasts. Higher concentration of 20% -35% in addition to its moisturizing and cleansing the skin (eg acne) give the effect of superficial peeling.
High concentrations (50% -70%), exfoliate and strongly stimulate regenerative processes in the dermis.
- dry skin requiring hydration and stimulate
- gray skin caused by smoking
- atrophic skin, poorly supplied with blood
- small scars, wrinkles
- premature aging of the skin
- photo aging of the skin
- pigmentation (face, hands, back)
- oily skin, acne
- combination skin
- extended pores of the skin
- acne scars
- stretch marks
- a thick layer of keratinized skin (elbows, knees, feet)
- moisturizing, skin flexibility
- softening and smoothing the skin
- reduction of wrinkles
- reduction of hyperpigmentation
- delay the aging process of skin
- control and treatment of actinic
- significant improvement of dry skin, atopic disorders and actinic
- lighten pigment spots and discoloration
- reducing the effects of photo aging
- improved colour and skin structure
- narrowing of the pores of the skin
- cleansing of the skin (acne, blackheads)
- reducing the number of blackheads
- alleviating the symptoms of acne
- accelerating the cell renewal
- increasing tissue tension
- stimulation of the cutaneous microcirculation
- smoothing out scars
- reduction of stretch marks
- reduction of cellulite
There are many different skin types that can benefit from microdermabrasion.
It is perfect for aging skin and oily or congested skin types. Diamond microdermabrasion sloughs off the old dead skin cells so younger, fresher skin is revealed. The Diamond Microdermabrasion is probably the most deep cleansing treatment you can have without going down the road of having a chemical peel. The diamond microdermabrasion wands come in 3 different strengths so you can have a light exfoliation, a medium strength exfoliation or a deep exfoliation. The micron size diamonds unclog the pores, remove dirt, grime and dead skin and the machine sucks up and unplug the pores. After just one treatment you will see visible results. You will see a dramatic reduction in blackheads and pores will appear smaller and more refined.
Skin that is scarred or marked will also get great results from Diamond Microdermabrasion. Raised lesions can be flattened and will appear smoother. Diamond Microdermabrasion stimulates collagen and elastin to create a plump healthy skin.
It is the newest most innovative form of Microdermabrasion. Also it is safe, painless and a very successful way to improve the radiance and brightness of your skin.
It can be performed as a single or in series. The number of treatments and their depth is individually adjusted to the needs of the individual skin. The effects are visible after first treatment. In order to maintain the beneficial effects it is recommended to continue treatment.
- skin may become slightly red
- the day after treatment the skin is illuminated, tense, full of light
- perfectly takes care products
- it is advised to avoid exposure to sunlight (3-4 weeks after surgery)
- acne scars
- dry skin
- blackheads, milia
- enlarged pores
- discoloration of the skin damage after sun overexposure
- rough calluses
- stretch marks
- rejuvenation of the skin and the elimination of fine wrinkles
- skin laxity
- the need for skin regeneration
- skin atrophy (loss of collagen trawl)
- before nourishing treatments (to increase their effectiveness)
- to improve the color and skin structure
- narrowing of the pores
- reducing the amount of blackheads
- shortness of superficial wrinkles
- lighten discolorations
- overcoming the age spots
- reduction of seborrhea
- shortness and ease of scars
Under the influence of the ultrasounds the bubbles expand and burst. In a short period of time (microseconds) on a small surface a large amount of heat is released and the pressure rises. These cause dead cells to break apart without any damage to cells which are located in the deeper parts of the skin. Ultrasounds are also used for insertion of vitamins and other active components into the deeper parts of the skin in order to increase their effectiveness.
Used either alone (for sensitive, delicate) in combination with other peelings (eg, almond, GOMMAGE, AHA) is the ideal of beauty treatments for even the most demanding skin.
- sterilizes the skin: fights bacteria which are a main cause of pimples
- removes dead epidermis, smoothed out wrinkles
- removes toxic substances, leftover cosmetics
- smoothed out scars
- lightens up discolorations
- speeds up the penetration of active cosmetics into the skin
- stimulates cells to naturally renew
- firms the skin (through micro massage stimulates fibroblasts to renew collagen and elastic fibres which are responsible for firmness and smoothing out of wrinkles)
- improves blood microcirculation
- prepares the skin for further cosmetic treatments
- refreshes and smoothes out the skin
The device uses in its action the phenomenon of the electroporation. It involves using special electromagnetic wave acting in the form of quick pulses.
It reaches into the skin, as well as through the cell membrane into the cell, which means that the therapy is very effective.
Needle-less Mesotherapy is a very advanced yet non-invasive method which is very effective in treating minor to severe scarring from acne/pimples, stretch marks, cellulite, pigmentation, fine lines, deep lines and saggy skin. It is very good for firming, tightening and anti-aging too.
In contrast to the treatment of needle treatments are comfortable, with no unpleasant sensation. After the treatment the skin looks very good, with no apparent side effects.
- loss of skin elasticity
- smoothing of wrinkles
- treatment of cellulite
- elimination of stretch marks
- hair loss
- improvement of skin firmness
- revitalization and better colours
- hydration and oxygenation
- better sealing of blood vessels
- easing of frostbite and acne
- Prevention of anti-aging
- Rejuvenation and face lift
- Remodeling and improvement of face oval
- Wrinkle and lines reduction
- Smooths and Reduces scars and stretch marks
- Reduce / Lightens hyper pigmentation
- Firms the body: arms, abdomen, buttocks, breasts
- Reduction of Cellulite
It can be performed as a single or in series 3 to 6 treatments
It is face, neck and décolletage treatment.
Micro-needle therapy included almond peel, micro-needling with ampoule, and mask.
Price: first treatment €100 (including the cost of Roller individual for each client)
Next treatments €80
For the smaller capillaries 1-2 treatments are sufficient, for the larger ones or group we try prepare special set of treatments and set schedule the dates of individual appointments.
The effects of closed capillaries are visible immediately after treatment, but the healing process takes an average of 1-2 weeks. Treatment of closing capillaries can be taken any time of year, but during the winter time is not really advisable due to big temperature fluctuation.
After about three weeks the effectiveness of the treatment should be checked and any broken capillaries needs to be closed and strengthened
This allows us to solve with a single device several problems at once – to treat problem skin, to prevent early wrinkles, staining of the skin, etc. In addition, the apparatus that darsonval can be applied to treat more serious skin diseases, as well as to prevent them. Darsonvalization gives an excellent effect in the treatment of scars and scar, making their healing process and a more rapid regeneration. Without the attention of cosmetologists, using the method of d’Arsonval, does not remain and scalp because of its state depends on the beauty and healthy hair that is just as important for women as healthy skin of the face.
The treatment is non-invasive and completely painless.
- skin irritation
- hair loss
- seborrheic alopecia
In our beauty salon we use only the highest quality equipment, and sterile packaged earrings for ear piercing. Sterile earrings are made of surgical steel, special non-allergic metal. This is particularly important to people allergic to nickel.
Each pair of earrings is packed in a sterile, disposable cartridge. The operation is performed with a professional device (in the shape of a gun), which is installed without contact earring. The device automatically closes the ring in a suitable distance from the ear to facilitate the proper healing process. Ear piercing in sterile conditions enables the customer to complete safety.
Care after treatment:
- Before any touching studs or ear wash your hands.
- Every day should be disinfected ear lobe (cartilage) and raise an earring.
- Twice a day, clean the front and back of the ear and rotate 180 degrees earrings left and 180 degrees to the right (only half the market, thus avoiding hair wrapping around the wire post at the back flap ear). In between cleansing, the ear should be dry.
- Do not apply any formulas in the ears (shampoo, soap, hairspray).
- After shampooing, the ear should be rinsed with clear water and then disinfected.
- The area should also be pierced cleaned and dried, especially after swimming or exercise.
After treatment recommendation:
- Do not remove the earrings.
- Do not touch the ear or studs unnecessarily.
- Do not push the butterfly along the ear towards the ear.
- Butterfly must always be set to the tip of the post, it ensures that during the healing period earring is loose. Tight earrings can lead to infection.
Recommendations for earlobe:
Leave the earrings continuously for 6 weeks. After 6 weeks the special earrings can be removed. You can replace it with different studs. Use only the style earrings continuously for the first 6 months of the piercing. Earrings should be made of surgical stainless steel or other not allergic material.
Recommendations regarding postoperative ear cartilage:
Recommendations are the same to those on the earlobe that earring should remain in the ear 12 weeks.
Due to the properties of the ear cartilage, during the healing period should be kept special hygiene