Microblading is a manual, semi-permanent method. Also referred to as embroidery, 3D brows, microstroking or brow resurrection it yields natural, crisp strokes that resemble hair. It is done by hand, using a very fine blade to deposit a small amount of ink into the skin. Manually done, microblading looks like hair. It is considered semi-permanent and lasts 1-3 years. Less invasive than the permanent method, it rivals the look of real eyebrows. We use only a wide range of high quality hypoallergenic permanent makeup pigments and sterilized needle sizes. Before we begin the procedure, we drew the shape your new brows with a pencil. Allowing us to agree on the best color and shape to fit your face. All the pigment is impacted into the epidermal layer of the skin – the one that naturally renews itself on a regular basis. Because we’re introducing pigment so close to the surface of the skin, we’re able to emulate the look of real hair. Touch up is required once 4-6 weeks after initial procedure. Regular touch ups are recommended to keep the strokes crisp and fresh. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure, use of certain skin products, pigments used, immune system, medications and other factors. Healthy skin, without any underlying pathological factors usually requires a top up once a year to prevent. This, of course varies greatly from individual to individual.
- pregnant or nursing
- undergoing chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- viral infections and/or diseases
- a pacemaker or major heart problems
- skin irritations or psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- had botox in the past 2 months
- used accutane in the past year
You will be given a guidance on how to care for your brows during the initial healing period, this includes:
- no sun beds
- no sweating in the gym
- no sauna
- no makeup on the brow area
- no creams on the brow area
- do not pick scabs if any appear
- do not itch the brow area or pull the scabs away
- leave brow area alone and let them heal totally for at least 10 days
- avoid getting eyebrows wet or soaked in water
Eyelash extension is sticking single, hypoallergenic eyelashes with permanent adhesive. They add volume and length to customer`s lashes. Lashes are applied one by one.One individual lash is picked up with a special tweezers, run through special grade glue which is permanent and applied to one individual eyelash at a time. The procedure takes about 1.5 – 2 hours.
Eyelashes are available in various lengths from 7 to 15 mm, in three forms: tightly curled slightly curled and natural twist. There is also different thickness of eyelashes. That all this would most fit the costumer’s natural lashes for weight, length and twist, and her liking makeup.
Lashes can be removed at any time. Beautician then dissolves them with a special preparation. To maintain the effect of long and thick eyelashes should be strictly adhered to the principles of their care. Re-fill session has to be planned every 3-4 weeks to make lashes look natural and beautiful.
Natural eyelashes have their life cycle, an average of about 60-90 days. Natural eyelashes, like hair, naturally shed and fall out. Lashes will fall out naturally with your own eyelashes so the longest they’ll last is between 2 and 3 months. To maintain a constant effect of long and thick eyelashes, we recommend re-fill session, which allows supplementing losses in areas where the eyelashes fell out. Filling procedure should be performed approximately every 3-4 weeks.
- after eyelash extension avoid contact with water
- for the first two days you should avoid hot, steam bath and swimming in the pool, it should not be excessively wet lashes in order to better curing of the glue
- avoid make-up remover based on glycols, urea, carbonate, proteins and acids, do not use makeup removers like or two-phase fluids, because they reduce the glue effect
- if necessary, use only special water-based mascara
- be careful if you apply creams and eye-masks, fluids this also applies to fluids and sleepers-they contain a certain amount of fatty compounds that weaken the durability of adhesive
- you should not use the eyelash curler, as it can break artificial (along with the natural) eyelash
- you can not do eyelashes perms
- avoid eye friction
- you should not remove the extended eyelashes because it can damage the natural lashes and hinder their recovery
Henna is considered the oldest ritual of beauty in the world. Henna Eyes is the perfect solution for long-lasting and natural make-up. Henna is a revolutionary product that gives the contour of your eyes a fashionable and long lasting colour thanks to pure henna extract. This is a short treatment which is to darken the delicate eyelashes and eyebrows. Its great advantage is durability. After treatment you can use the sauna, swimming pool, without the risk of unsightly stains like when you are use traditional mascara. Henna (tint) enhances the beauty and highlights the shape of your eyes in a natural way. It is an alternative to traditional makeup and the perfect solution for travellers, with active lifestyles who want to always keep immaculate appearance. For the customer request henna can be applied in powder or in gel. Customer can choose between several colour depend on what is preferable. Henna powder provides a more intense colour, but is not recommended for everyone. It can make the effect unnatural. It particularly well suited for dyeing eyelashes giving them a deep and lasting colour. Henna Gel is recommended for colouring eyebrows and gives them nice and natural colour. The effect of treatment lasts from 2 to 4 weeks, yielding a gradual lightening. Eyebrow colour can refresh every 2 weeks. Eyelashes do not require frequent re-dyeing; it is enough if you dyed them once a month.
Contraindications for Henna (tint):
- allergy to henna
- damage and abrasions around the eyes
- redness and swelling of the eyelids
- eye disease
- infectious diseases
- contact lenses